Robert Sweere is one of Southwest Missouri’s most respected sole practitioners. A graduate of the Vanderbilt School of Law, Bob has been a practicing attorney since 1976, and located in Springfield, Missouri since 1979. As a former Greene County prosecutor, Bob is no stranger to the courtroom. For rock solid experience and sound legal advice, contact the Sweere Law Office.
The Sweere Law Office is a general law practice, which focuses on the following areas:
- Real estate law and litigation
- Business & contract law and litigation
- Probate law and litigation including guardianship, conservatorship, and decedent’s and trust estates
- Family law and litigation including divorce, custody and child support
- Bankruptcy law and litigation, including credit card defense
To learn more about Bob’s areas of practice, click on the appropriate menu item above.