Robert has represented Southwest Missourians in bankruptcy related matters since the mid-1980s. Robert is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.In 2011, Robert’s bankruptcy expertise was recognized when he was asked to moderate and speak at the National Business Institute’s seminar on the “Nuts and Bolts of Bankruptcy Law”. Click on “Nuts and Bolts” to see the materials that Bob prepared for this seminar.
As the former law partner of both a bankruptcy trustee and a local Chapter 11 (business reorganization bankruptcy) specialist, Robert has been “in the trenches” with some of the best bankruptcy attorneys in the State of Missouri.
Robert’s bankruptcy related services include:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy (individual liquidation)
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy (individual adjustment of debts for those with regular income)
- Objection to Discharge and Discharge-ability
- Representation in Adversary proceedings
- Preference Claims
- Proofs of Claim and appearances at Section 341 meetings
- Motions to avoid Liens and for Relief from Automatic Stay.
- Bankruptcy Court Litigation
The Sweere Law Office is a debt relief agency.